Monday, September 1, 2008

Favorite things...

WEN!!! Love my Wen by Chaz Dean conditioning shampoo. "Wen" is "new" spelled backwards. Kinda cool, so yup.... I watched the infomercial and got online to order the stuff. It's really cool. One step. Well, actually, a couple of steps. You rinse your hair, put about 12 pumps of the stuff in your hand and massage it through. (My hair is shoulder length and very fine, so I don't need a ton.) Then shave, wash up, do whatever you do...then rinse it out. My hair really is much softer and easier to brush out. It smells really good, too. Of course I don't have hair like Half Pint, who pitches this stuff, but nice to know that it works on ordinary people like me! Now I need to get to my hairdresser and get a good haircut, its been way too long.

Here is the website if you're interested: www.wenhaircare.com Surf the site a bit and see what you think. I like that there aren't tons of chemicals in it. It doesn't lather like regular shampoo, but it still makes your hair feel clean.

After using it for about a week, my DH said, "What did you do to your hair?"
Uh...wasn't sure where he was going with this.
"It looks longer. I like it."
Phew!! Good ending to that conversation. We'll see what he says when I get a haircut!

(Disclaimer: This blog is entirely my own opinion. I don't work for this company, I don't know Chaz Dean although he might be kinda interesting to hang out with. This stuff works for me...order at your own risk...use at your own risk!)

2 comments:

CarrieK said...

You are hilarious!! I've been using Dr. Hauschka hair care; Neem oil and Blackthorn shampoo. Hey, it's better than some of the other ladies I've been hanging out with who have adopted the idea of "no 'poo" Yeah, you heard right, they don't use shampoo. They use baking soda or something...I don't know. I gotta draw the line somewhere. What does this Wen stuff have in it?

Carrie and Suz said...

"No 'poo" is about the grossest thing I've heard of!! Who do you hang out with?!!