Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gotta Share my favorite things!!

Have you used Downy Wrinkle Releaser yet? Hello?! Where has this been all my life? Not only does it work GREAT...but is smells nice, too. Love this stuff. (Disclaimer: I don't work for them, I don't own stock in Proctor & Gamble and they aren't an advertiser of my site ...obviously!) Here's what you do...lay a wrinked T-shirt on your bed. Lightly spray the Downy, now smooth it out with your hands. Flip the shirt over and do it again. It'll be a little tiny bit damp, but smell fresh and clean. I use it on my daughter's denim skirts where the hem seems to pucker up around the bottom. Just spray it on and smooth it out. If you don't want to invest in a big bottle (around $8 at Target), then look for the little travel size bottle to try it out. I've never bought the travel size because I take the big bottle with me when we travel so I can de-wrinkle the whole fam damily.
Give it a try...you'll love it!

No comments: