Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Car Troubles, ugh

So my '02 Dodge Durango is having issues. Transmission issues. Luckily most of it is covered by the extended-bumper-to-bumper-extra-maxi-super-warranty we paid through the nose for when we bought the car. Turns out the FACTORY might have put the wrong transmission filter (whatever that is) in when the car was manufactured. We've never had transmission work done, so how else could it have gotten there? That might be a problem.
I've been car-less for 2 days now. Not real fun. We don't have public trasportation here like in other towns. I can't ride the bus or train to the grocery store. Okay, so I could walk there, but its really hot now, 87 least today. And besides, the closest grocery store is a big chain store that I don't like. I'd rather shop at the mom & pop shop a few miles away. Anywho, when I talked to the dealer today, I told them that I HAVE to have my car on Friday. (Appointments, soccer clinics, lots going on.) The service advisor picked that moment to tell me that my extended-bumper-to-bumper-extra-maxi-super-warranty covers a rental car at no charge. Huh. Could I have been advised of this YESTERDAY?

No comments: