Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adult onset ADD?

Is there such thing? If so, I think I might have it. I'm a little worried about myself. I can't concentrate on anything! I'm always doing about 65 things at once. I can't walk down the hall without stopping to organize the hall shelf. But when I go to put my keys away (because I left them on the shelf) I can't find my purse. Which leads me to the laundry room (where my purse might be) and I remember that I need to start a load of stinky soccer clothes. I go to my son's room to get his soccer jersey out of his laundry basket and I stop to make his bed and open the window. The light from the window shows the dust on his desk, so I go to the kitchen to get the pledge and dust cloth out from under the sink. When I open the cupboard, I see the garbage can and remember that I wanted to clean out the fridge because garbage day is tomorrow. So I get a bag out from under the sink and remember that I need to add garbage bags to my Costco list so I go back to looking for my purse. That's where my Costco list is...I think.

No comments: