Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is two days away!!

...and I still have some things to do. 

My husband called me this morning from work with a new gift idea for himself.  Good thing, too, because he really doesn't give me a whole lot to go on.  Stocking stuffers are the hardest.   I think he gets tired of dental floss, chapstick and deoderant every year.  Time to mix it up a bit.  I threw a movie in there this year.

The peanuts, on the other hand...
They are little list-makers just like their mama!!  (So proud of them!)  No shortage of ideas for them.  They handwrite a list, then print it out on the computer, complete with Santa clipart from Yahoo images.  I have to admit, though, stocking stuffers for a 10 year old boy is hard.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't want deoderant.

I think I'm easy to shop for.  I like books, clothes, scrapbooking, massages, mani-pedis, running and vacuuming (but I already have a Dyson, so...).  I like gift cards, too.  Who doesn't?  I know some people think that they're impersonal to give, but I don't think they're impersonal to recieve.  The amount doesn't even really matter...$5, $25, $50...I tend to put the amount 'towards' something I want.  Trust me, I have no gift cards with small balances.  I use those babies up completely!!

So back to Christmas being 2 days away.  Hmmmm....little more shopping, little more wrapping, bake a couple of cookies and I'm good to go!!

No comments: