Sunday, October 19, 2008

life gets in the way

Life has definately gotten in the way of my blogging lately. I can't say that my life is crazy hectic right now, its actually moving along at a nice clip. Not too busy, not bored silly. I've been running the kids to soccer and dance, volunteering in both classes, trying to do yard work when needed. I got all of my fall decor up last week and I have to say that I LOVE my fall decorations! Right now it's a mix of Halloween and fall, with some Thanksgiving thrown in. After Halloween, the spider webs, witches and pumpkins will go a way and more Thanksgiving things will come out. After Thanksgiving, of course the Christmas will come out. (I can say Christmas, right? Its my blog, so I don't need to be politically correct. Anyone who knows me and is reading this knows that I'm Catholic and celebrate Christmas.) So the fall silk leaf swags and pilgrim people will be packed away and out will come the pine swags, burgundy and gold candles, pinecones and santa collection. The stockings will be hung by the chimney with care, the giant wreath will hang over the garage. My DH will go crazy trying to read his handmade map of where all the lights get plugged in. Creative profanities will be muttered under his breath.
All of this will happen IF...life doesn't get in the way!

No comments: