Monday, January 4, 2010

I like to take pictures of flowers.  I'm no fancy-smansy photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but I like to take pictures of flowers and landscape, have a bunch printed out, then make cards out of them.  You can go to a craft store (or scrapbook store) and buy blank note cards and envelopes.  Paste the picture on the front and voila!!!  You have a nice note card.  Since people rarely send letters any more, everyone enjoys a nice note card. 
Here is a pic I've used to make a note card:


I love petunias.  Have you ever noticed that they're sticky?  I love them, though, they're so bright.  And speaking of bright...


Here is another picture:


These are ranaculas.  They only bloom for about a month each year.  What color!!

I'll post more pics when I can find them in my vault of picures. 

No comments: